Wal-e-Cities, Innovative citizen-oriented solutions
Digital Wallonia’s strategy is designed to reinforce the overall performance of Wallonia, as well as its sustainability. In practical terms, this goal is pursued via the Smart Région project, essentially based on a new governance model for Smart Cities in Wallonia.
The Smart Region acts as a support framework to boost the coherence, acceleration and visibility of projects implemented by towns and cities.
Part of the "Smart Region" strategy,by Digital Wallonia
SUPPORTS FROM STARTUPS, SMEs & BIG COMPANIES.
PARTNERS (INNOVATION CENTRES, UNIVERSITIES & INSTITUTE)
You have an idea ?
- Scalability & Smart Region orientation
- Competing solutions and market opportunities
- Replication in other sectors of activities
- First prototype
- Feasibility check
- Action plan
- Technological innovation
- Innovation by use
MVP & Optimization
- Advanced prototype
- Tests, validation and optimization
- Pilot carried out in 1 or more cities
- Prototypes and maintenance free of charge
- Infrastructure cost not included
- Open source & open hardware
- Open Data
- Additional development & pre-industrial prototype at market price